[Ansteorra] Belated King's College Thank you's

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 23 15:18:43 PDT 2009

Greetings,

King's College went very well due to the efforts of a superb team.  At
the debrief we held, which went well, we discussed things that worked
and things to improve.

Thank you's go to the great event team, starting with the steward
Madelena and her mentor/deputy Suzanne.  Thanks also to the section
heads and their exellent crews: Haraldr (lunch), Wolfgang (gate), Bess
(decoration), William (set up), Cynric (class coordinator) and the take
down crew.  The Barony worked together, and the event came off
beautifully.  Kudos.

Lastly, thanks to the wonderful teachers and eager students and to TRM
Hrafn and Elizabeta for gracing us with their presences.

Radegund and Godwyn
Baroness and Baron of Bjornsborg