[Ansteorra] Ansteorra's XXX Celebration (Waterbearing reminder)

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Jun 25 14:43:43 PDT 2009

I will be bringing two big jars of pickles (like the gallon kind). :) We will be arriving mid-day to late afternoon on Friday.

Rose

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Through all the world there goes one long cry from the heart of the artist: Give me leave to do my utmost. - Isak Dineso