[Ansteorra] Gate shifts for 30 yr.

Kerry Pratt kpratt at sw.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 18:44:20 PDT 2009

The file is saved as an excel 2007 xlsx file.  This means you can't view
it with versions of excel prior to 2007.  You could download openoffice
for free and it can read Office 2007 files.  Or the folks who are
maintaining the spreadsheet can save it as an .xls file to maintain
backwards compatibility for those folks who can't afford to shell out
$300 to Microsoft every 3-4 years.

Cameron