[Ansteorra] Two Questions

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 10:58:37 PDT 2009

There are programs in most states for adopting horses that have been
abandoned, abused and mistreated and each program has different requirement
for adoption.  The wild horse/mustang program run by the government
specifically can be found here:
http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/wild_horse_and_burro.html and their
requirements and adoption dates are listed on the site.

My mother got me a wild mustang mare that someone else had given up on when
I was a teenager.  It took about two years of hard work, lots of bruises and
some near broken bones (mostly caused by the impatience of youth!) but she
was worth every ounce of effort in the end.