[Ansteorra] Today...

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:53:18 PDT 2009

I did my initial college registration.  Had to come out to Seguin to do it.
Having to go back to Louisiana where I have such horrible allergies
depresses me...

We leave tomorrow around noon.

If anyone does want to meet me, I am in room 326 at the LaQuinta Inn across
from TLU.  Please call 1-830-372-0567 first though so i can make sure I am
ready...

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

(g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?