[Ansteorra] Two Questions

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:27:21 PDT 2009

If you go with goats, you want as tall a fence as you can get. You wouldn't believe how high they can jump &/or climb.

Gabriele

who would love to adopt a horse, but doesn't think it would fit in the backyard.

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)