[Ansteorra] Fences, Horses and such...

QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 06:22:23 PDT 2009

First, on horses, depending on where you live their are hundreds of people
all over that are struggling to feed their horses. I recently rescued two
Albino  White Paint Mares just ten miles from my residence in East Texas and
they are  thriving on my place. I also have a few Cattle and they seem to
enjoy each  others company.

Second, as far as fence material, Just here lately the price of Fence
Material has dropped from when the price of Oil was at its peak. I am slowly
replacing most of my Barbed wire with Field Fence and Wood Fence. Since I have
 the good fortune to have my own Portable Sawmill, I am lucky enough to be
able  to manufacture my own Fence Material.  I have also had some good luck
using  Landscape Timbers as post, I have some fence almost 18 years old and
the  Landscape timbers are still holding strong, even after two major
Hurricanes in  recent years.

Lowe's and Home Depot routinely run Landscape Timber on sale for under 2.00
 each. I have spent a lot of my time building fence the last few months and
will  be working on finishing up some new fence today.

Good Luck with your Quest for Livestock and your effort to contain them
safely :-)

Diego
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823281x1201398699/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=