[Ansteorra] Photos of Seawinds Coastal Invasion 2009 - Reprise

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Mar 1 11:31:55 PST 2009

I have not seen this message come through the lists, so I'll try it again. I
apologize if it actually makes it twice.

I have loaded the photos from the Seawinds Coastal Invasion event to Flickr
at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

All the usual caveats apply: you may use the photos as you will within the
SCA for non-profit uses. If you wish to use one commercially, contact me.
Please provide some sort of attribution when you use one of my pictures
(Copyright Richard Threlkeld or Photos courtesy of Caelin on Andrede or
something). The photos on Flickr are at a lower resolution than my originals
and I have raw format versions. If you want a crop or some other edit or
want a large print or a CD or whatever, please contact me and I'll be glad
to help you.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede