[Ansteorra] Armorers

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Mar 3 19:40:59 PST 2009

Not sure who is on the list but I would recommend Stonekeep Armoury.
Owned and operated by a Texan in Lufkin.  He has starter kits available
or you can mix and match.
http://spiers-saddlery.stores.yahoo.net/scastarterkits.html  Affordable
armour is ok but please don't scrimp on the helm.  That is the one area
you don't want to do so.  Try to stay away from some of the overseas
made stuff, the price is nice but the quality can be real iffy.

Iaen Mor