[Ansteorra] armors list

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Mar 4 04:14:29 PST 2009

Not so sure I would want to put a new fighter in a 16 gauge helm.  One
place that comes highly recommended is Ironmonger Armoury.
http://www.ironmongerarmory.com/index.php?p=helms  Scroll down the page
to his basic Bascinet.  125.00.  Better price and heavier steel.  Known
work and good quality for the price.

Iaen Mor