[Ansteorra] Veiling - and other "dress"

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:44:50 PST 2009

You are correct, some of the places in the "old world" like the Vatican
have rules about attire even if you all want to do is go on the public
tour. Many times there are street vendors where you can purchase really
cheap stuff (at overly inflated prices) near the door so that you will
not have waited in line for 2 hours just to find out you can't go in.

Vincenti