[Ansteorra] Veiling

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 05:24:41 PST 2009

I was told by people that I met that it wasn't exactly REQUIRED because there were women there that obviously knew what they were doing who didn't have their hair covered. However, along with liking the idea, and wanting to blend in at my next mass, I read that women can be completely denied communion.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.