[Ansteorra] Veiling

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:09:33 PST 2009

Not Orthodox from what I can tell. http://fisheaters.com/theveil.html

"It might be a good idea to have an extra head covering or two for women guests
		    who might accompany you to the "Tridentine" Mass but who are new to Tradition
		    (men should remember this, too, if they invite a woman to Mass. It could
		    be embarrassing for her if she is the only one who is not veiled, and there
		    is the chance that at some chapels or parishes, she could be refused the
		    Eucharist. The safest bets, I am guessing, are the longer lacy veils or oblong
		    scarves; a lot of women I know believe they look silly in the shorter veils
		    or caps. And, hey, don't forget to tell her how beautiful she looks
		    <wink>!)."

I'm thinking that the telling her how beautiful she looks comment is sort of counter productive to the point of the veil, though. >.>

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.