[Ansteorra] Gulf War Largess

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Mar 4 21:24:23 PST 2009

Tuesday night I will be fire walking and I invite any and all of you to come along for a while.
I have chosen St. Patrick's day(Tuesday) as my "early period garb day" I will be giving out "trinkets/ Largess"  to individuals who have "early period garb" ( Early 11Th century, no Norman sleeves and before--That includes Norse and Celtic, early Saxon, Byzantine, Coptic, Roman etc.) that I like and who use jewelery to "Jaz" up their costumes. I will also be offering prizes for the best St. Patrick bardic piece and since I am a good Scot. The best St Columbia piece.
Dear chroniclers and people who like to record history
The bards in Ansteorra have ask for Stories to be sent to them from the War. Please see that someone goes with your group with the job to collect tales. I will be gathering them and sending them back to the Premier bard each day and she will be sending them out on the list. We will need names and if it possible ( and I know this is hard) some details-- banners and names of the opponents. I least who they were fighting with. Notable people leading would be nice. To many times we have gone to the War and no real stories have come back home. The bards back home would like to do their jobs and give word fame to those at the war.
willow de wisp