[Ansteorra] armors list

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:54:37 PST 2009

Salut cozyns,

I have to second Plachoya on this. The differences in price and weight between a 16 ga. and a 14 ga. helm are negligible. A 16 ga. helm is less safe and will need a replacement a lot sooner than a 14 ga. In the helm is not where you want to shoot for cheap and light.

YMMV

En Lyonel

Impedimentum via est (The obstacle is the path)