[Ansteorra] Water Bearing at GW and in general

Theresathreadgi at aol.com Theresathreadgi at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 19:47:48 PST 2009

Thanks for the info I usually do security stuff usually get to sit  gate.
Theresa

In a message dated 2/21/2009 5:29:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ciana at cox.net writes:

This is  true any group can organize a water bearing guild however at
gulf war to  get volunteer hours credit you must do this activity through
the fighting  support coordinator.  This coordinator and her designated
"staff" are  the only people I can accept signed volunteer chit hours
from.

Just  a reminder to all Volunteering:  Volunteering is worth Two War
Points  to the Kingdom with the most volunteer hours.  So volunteering IS
important......please consider water bearing through the correct
channels at gulf war.

Either way it is up to you.

Thank  You.....

Ly Ciana O'Hara