[Ansteorra] Fw: On Waterbearing- at Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 16:07:21 PST 2009

Greetings,
Per request, I'm forwarding this to the Ansteorran lists from the Gulf War Water Coordinator.

I also understand that they will be interest to accept donations, as in years past of:  pickles, oranges, gatorade (lemon-line preferred, I believe), and plastic 2 liter soda bottles (pre-rinsed), if you have space to carry such goods to war.

Don't forget to sign on the volunteer sheets at the water stations as you work them, for your hours to count toward Volunteer Points.

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade,
Premier Ansteorran Kingdom Waterbearer