[Ansteorra] French Bell Wedge for sale

floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 19:49:40 PST 2009

I've got a canvas French Bell Wedge that I'd like to sell. I've taken it to Gulf War twice and weekend events and it's been great for camping, but I need all the room I can get in my storage shed, so it needs a home with someone else now. I have the wooden brackets to set it up with a-frame, but not the legs and cross piece. The legs and cross pieces are just 2x4s, so that's easy to get a hold of. I also have 2 8 ft 4x4s that it can also be put up with. So if you wanted to take it somewhere now, it's all ready to go. It is 21x14x8. It's still in great condition, the only thing wrong with it is I camped under a drippy tree once so it has some sap stains. I'm asking $250 for it, or best offer. If you are interested, please contact me off list at floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net.

Thanks!
Floria Blackdragon
Shire of Loch Ruadh