[Ansteorra] Interesting Idea for Kids at War

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 6 19:55:44 PST 2009

An interesting idea. If anyone tries these, or has tried them, I'd
love to hear a review.

For some more comments on putting identifying tags on your younger
children at SCA events, see this file in the CHILDREN section of the
Florilegium:
child-tags-msg     (6K) 10/10/08    Identity tags for children at SCA
events.

And of course, as with any of the Florilegium files, further
commentary is also welcomed.

Stefan

On Mar 5, 2009, at 2:17 PM, Jena Kirby wrote:

> I just ran across a cool idea that I thought might interest some
> parents who are taking their kids to war. It's a safety "tattoo"
> that lasts about 5 days. You can either design your own or get
> write-in ones.
>
> http://www.safetytat.com/
>
> HE Wu

--------