[Ansteorra] Authorization cards to be mailed out tomorrow, March 10th

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:13:11 PDT 2009

Here are the last batch of cards for Gulf.  I will not be making anymore for at least 2 weeks, so make sure and get the temporary forms if you are going to need it.

Those of you who have made arrangements with me to pick up the cards at gulf wars will not be mailed.

I will be taking extra copies of the cards below, just in case there are mailing problems (I won't get return mail back before I leave for Mississippi).  If you don't get your card prior to leaving for war, you can find me (randomly) in the Wolfstar camp--I will not be running back to camp to get missing cards, so please don't ask :)

Fighter Cards Completed/to be Mailed Out on March 10
1.       Atkinson, J
2.       Avallone, E
3.       Beahan, K
4.       Brand, J