[Ansteorra] Sad Tidings Out Of Atlantia -- FW: [MR] The Loss of a Friend [Nimerl ap Elwold y Gwynedd]

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:54:44 PDT 2009

Have not seen this come across from other sources.

I did not know Nimerl myself, but there is a specific request to pass this information on to three particular individuals, one of whom was last known to be in Texas. . .

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen