[Ansteorra] Need a driver for Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 11 16:08:27 PDT 2009

Alina and I thought we had a ride lined up to and from Gulf Wars with
someone who had to be there early. We were more than willing to pitch
in and help get things set up Friday and Saturday. They were going to
get us added to the early-on list.

Unfortunately, unlike in past years and unknown to most of the staff,
the GW autocrat closed the early-on lists last Sunday and no more
people can be added.

We could stay off site and twiddle our fingers for two days but the
expense and idea of that is unappealing.

So if there is someone who can drive a Honda mini-van pulling a small
trailer, who is willing to share the drive to Gulf Wars? Since we are
paying the gas and providing the vehicle this is a way to get there
cheap (ie: free). We are willing to make a reasonable detour off of
the I-10 route from Austin to pick up an individual or couple.

So I guess my four classes may not get taught this year or Alina may
not be able to put in her 60 some hours in on the potty patrol. Thank
you, GW Autocrat. Perhaps the next GW will communicate with their
staff better.

If we don't make it, we hope the rest of you have fun.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com