[Ansteorra] 30th Anniversary of the White Scaf Event

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:17:03 PDT 2009

The website for the above event is live at
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial09.shtml.  Additional information will
be be posted as it becomes available.

The day promises to be filled with fun and excitement, so mark your calendar
and come join Stargate and Loch Soillier as they celebrate 30 glorious years
of the White Scrafs in the SCA.  And, of course, to see witness how Stargate
and Loch remedies the dilemma of what to do with the offspring of Ramyowe
and Ewelyet.  ;-)

Warm regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL
HL Cristyana Lambrecht