[Ansteorra] Last Minute..I know...

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 04:37:00 PDT 2009

I have been working over night trying to find the one outfit that I
had that I knew would work at Gulf Wars, but cannot find it. I have
some other clothes that are being shipped to me at the Inn so that I
have something period to wear. I cannot count on it being there before
wednesday at the earliest.

I am wondering if someone larger has some clothing that they do not
wear that I might borrow for GW. I promise they will be returned
laundered. Please call me if you are able to help as I'm not certain
how able I will be to check email today (Saturday) I will be unloading
the car, having tires rotated and balanced, getting things packed and

And trying to find some time to get a nap in there for the drive
tonight. See you all tomorrow at GW.

Dana/Fiona
469-222-9236