[Ansteorra] Ansteorra cadets excel at Gulf War

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Mon Mar 23 08:12:15 PDT 2009

The non White Scarf Ansteorran rapier fighters in the Rapier Champions
battle were (not necessarily in this order):

Sir Godwin of Edington
Lord Diederic Andrieszen
Lord Stephen O'Crowley, cadet to Don Christorofo
Lord Cealleach MacDonal, cadet to Don Dore
Lord Facon du Pray, cadet to Don Navarre?

Interestingly enough, at least two of the five are not cadets (Godwin and
Diederic).

I was honored to be witness to such a glorious day for Ansteorra's rapier
fighters.

HL Anne Barrington