[Ansteorra] AggieCon Demo?

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:53:19 PDT 2009

They have an Sca Demo listed on their website as "Sca Demo?". I'll be there
this weekend and would be more then happy to help if something can be
arranged.
Lady Vy
Steppes Hospitaler (all around nut case....get it? weee war induced brain
fry!!!)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Kaitlyn Mckenna <mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com