[Ansteorra] Stolen items

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:22:28 PDT 2009

So on our way to Gulf Wars we overnighted at Terrell at a hotel. Our trailer was broken into and several items were stolen. I doubt extremely if we will ever see them again, but on the off chance that someone might here's what went missing:

1 - a child's Finding Nemo Ready Bed, turquoise colored (it's a sleeping bag with an attached big pocket for the air mattress to slide into). It has its own carry bag with a foot pump.

2 - a tan suitcase with palm trees on it (fairly large) with wheels - full of my mother's clothes plus three SCA dresses she had borrowed from me.

2a - a mostly red & yellow plaid knee-length overdress, with long Norman-esque sleeves that made great pockets for holding keys or money.

2b - a gauze tan colored underdress.

2c - a bright blue Norman style dress, overly long for my 5'2" height (meant to be belted up of course), key hole neck, with celtic knotwork embroidery around the neck - very brightly colored (green, yellow, orange), with wide sleeves.

3 - Haldane's backpack that was full of his metalworking equipment, plus various Cub Scout/Boy Scout books (a Knotwork one & the Belt Loop Achievement book, plus maybe a Camping book).

Fortunately that appears to be all that was taken.

Estrill
Mooneschaodwe