[Ansteorra] [Elfsea] TENTATIVE for Elfsea Defender: A&S 50 Challenge "gathering"

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Mar 24 08:53:29 PDT 2009

BTW, I've talked with the steward and her intent was to indicate you would
get much greater attendance if you scheduled at a time different from other
popular activities. The wording comes off a bit more negative.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

Just in case all y'all haven't seen enough of these yet, I intend to lead an
informal gathering & discussion of the A&S 50 Challenge during the day
Saturday at Elfsea Defender.

Exact place and time TBD -- the steward for the event has only requested
that we "place it where it will interfere with the least amount of other
activities" -- but I'll try and find an appropriate space following the main
Lysts, then make sure the announcement heralds and other appropriate
placards spread the word.