[Ansteorra] Question for the coursers

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:12:35 PDT 2009

I appreciate that, but I suppose I should be more clear...whgat I was hoping
for was actually a coursing group itself within the SCA. Kind of like when
we have guild get-togethers or fighter practice, where the SCAdians who do
the coursing get together for running the dogs and that bit.
They are very knowledgable about the process of coursing, well, in theory, I
was just looking for a group they might have interest in. They just moved
here, and so far know next to no one save family.

That is more of what I Was looking for....

-Annwn