[Ansteorra] Plans for a Rope Bed

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 15:18:37 PDT 2009

I built a queen size rope bed for wife and I for Pennsic #12. Bad idea- we
rolled into the middle every night and since the Baroness didn't get a good
night sleep- she was not happy.  About the 3rd day, I found a 2x4 by 8 ft.  and
after about 2 hours with a camp saw and a sharp knife, modified it with the
2x4 down the middle.  Everyone was much happier after that.
Baron Bors

In a message dated 3/28/2009 10:40:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,