[Ansteorra] LF Sleeveless Surcoat pattern

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 14:35:08 PST 2009

I wear that pattern and have found a good selection at patterns of time at http://patternsoftime.com/  they have good info on it as well as other patterns from the time...and they are in stock and ship immediately.

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.