[Ansteorra] Oyea. Oyea. Prey heade these words

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:26:53 PST 2009

Milord's and Ladies You are hereby invited to enjoy the hospitality of the Dark Star Tavern. It is a place where ALL are welcome. From the lowliest peasant to the King himself. As long as you keep the Kings Peace inside my tavern, you will find a warm, dry, safe place to sup and share a drink with friends. I have large fireplaces with lots of room to sit by. Tables for drinking or gaming. Good food and a large variety of drinks. Even a new drink from the west called "chockolot".

If you have trouble keeping the peace, I do have several hostlers, who can assist you in vacating the premises.