[Ansteorra] armors list

D Roeske dab32 at cwru.edu
Wed Mar 4 23:12:51 PST 2009

I don't fight, and I don't know about armor, however, I would like to offer
one point: a friend of mine from another kingdom recently ordered a helm at
the minimum gauge standard for her kingdom.  When it arrived, it did not
pass standards and she couldn't use it, though the manufacturer was positive
that it was whatever gauge she ordered.  I won't tell you what manufacturer
it was because the issue has since been resolved.  My point is that if you
order a slightly thicker gauge than the minimum, even if it arrives and
isn't quite what was expected, it can still be used.  Just something to keep
in mind. :)

--Debbie