[Ansteorra] armors list

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:04:57 PST 2009

This is one of those areas where personal responsability comes into play.  A
person who's activity on the heavy field is limited to combat archery may be
able to do a lot of things to avoid getting hit...  being good one one's
feet, yielding quickly if being charged down...  But the reality is that
person will likely still get hit sometime.  If the benefit of the lighter
helm outweighs this occasional risk in the eyes of that individual, so be
it.  I can only say, as Michel implies below... "It's not MY head."

Kind regards,
Morgan