[Ansteorra] Veiling

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 07:48:12 PST 2009

I beg to differ with you.  However, I have been to all three all conducted in the English language and I can tell you the rituals are different.  Period.
The Orthodox church has 3 versions of itself, just as the Catholic church in general has 6 - the 3 orthodox, RC, Anglican, and Episcopal.  I have been to all 6 different churches, all conducted in the English language.  And they are all different.
You may have been told that the 3 orthodox churches are the same (the one difference being language) but they are not.
Maria