[Ansteorra] Need a favor near Kennard

Torvaldr torvaldr at skaldic.com
Sun Mar 8 08:11:54 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Kingdom of Ansteorra from Hersir Torvaldr Torgarson, I have a favor to ask. There is a piece of equipment that someone has offered to me for my leather armor business that is in Kennard Texas. I need someone who can pick it up and take it to Gulf Wars. I have someone who can pick it up there and bring it to me. I am offering money or credit towards any of my armor as payment for this service.

The item in question is fairly heavy. About 150 pounds. The link below is a picture of the item. It is a foot press for punching holes in leather, setting spots, dots, snaps, and rivits. There will also be a box of attachements.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/torvaldr/footpress-1.jpg

If you can help please contact me right away at torvaldr at skaldic.com

Yes, I am that Torvaldr

Thank you so much,