[Ansteorra] AggieCon Demo?

Herb Nowell herb.nowell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:26:52 PDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Catalina Ana de Salamanca
<catalina at ravenkeep.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>          I'm sure this information has already been posted somewhere, but
> I've been out in the sun for a week and fried my brains. Are we doing a demo
> at AggieCon this year? Who is the contact person? When do we need to be
> there? Where is "there" exactly?
> Please let me know.

I suspect they have not replaced last year's schedule.  I got
contacted to do radio PSAs at the local community station about 10pm
last Wednesday with the con this Thursday so a lot of stuff is well
behind.

Also, as Mistress Kaitlyn said, the local shire has not be contacted,
so I suspect there is no demo

If you need/want more info the con director is Sheri VanBrunt
aggiecondirector at gmail.com

--
Herbert H. Nowell

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing." - Salvador Dali

Then I will imitate the finest gentleman of the nineteenth century to
produce a more polite world.