[Ansteorra] War Points

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:07:11 PDT 2009

I don't know about the others who competed but I got a lot of positive
response. I was recognized and thanked by many people, I even received
largess from appreciative audience members while walking around at midnight
madness and was extremely honored to be asked to perform before Great Court.
We may not be fighters but bards do bring honor to the Kingdoms they
represent. We pour our souls into our performance and it shows. By doing our
best with the gifts we are given we truly win even if we do not take the
prize.

Tina