[Ansteorra] Article on "Selecting A Tent for SCA Camping" REVISED, Posted

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:47:50 PDT 2009

Anna, I'm reaching it easily from here still.

best guess -- make sure that the link is "complete" / all on one line (copy it into yout browser address field if necessary).

second alternative -- you may have to register with the Gather site?

(free/simple/safe insofar as I have had experience with the site)

ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen