[Ansteorra] Ansteorra History Project

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:57:15 PDT 2009

Robert Fitzmorgan wrote:
>     This year is the Thirtieth Anniversary of Ansteorra becoming a Kingdom.
> Seven years before that the first groups were being founded in what was to
> become Ansteorra.  Of that Thirty Seven years of history none of us know all
> of it, a few know most of it, and all of us know some of it.
>     My goal as Kingdom Historian is to compile a detailed history of
> Ansteorra and make it available to everyone.  I would like to record this
> history in the same way it was created, with all of us doing what we can
> when we can.  With this in mind I have created the Ansteorra History
> Wiki<http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki>,
> a wiki based on the same software that runs
> Wikipedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page>.

A noble and worthy initiative, Robert.  Thank you for setting it in motion.

I encourage my fellow fossils, especially, to contribute their personal
perspectives before they are lost like those of Ragnar, Riccardo,
Blackfox, Caitlin, Bjorn, and many others.  Think of this as a "backup"
for Ansteorran oral and written history.

Cynric