[Ansteorra] Armored Champions

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:42:34 PDT 2009

I just thought I'd pass this along. During the Armored Champions

fights on Friday at Gulf Wars the Queen of Meredies came over

to us to compliment on how nice our fighters looked. Their kits,

demeanor and prowess were definately worth praise.

I told her that the Champions were chosen to represent some of

the best that Ansteorra had to offer, not just for fighting ability

but for appearance and chivalry.

And not a single one let us down.

And we feel the same can be said of the Rapier, Archery and

Equestrian Champions as well.

Thank you to all who took on the rather scary and daunting task

of going out there and reflecting the best that Ansteorra can

be.

Gunthar and Elizabeth

Proud King and Queen