[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:22:04 PDT 2009

Greetings!

We went to look at the site today.  The weather was great, slightly breezy, blue skies and beautiful temperatures.  I have ordered the same weather for next weekend.

It has been mowed, and will be again mid week.  The site owner is in the midst of cleaning up some loose construction materials, and all will be well for the event next weekend.  According to NOAA, Friday is Mostly sunny with a high near 75, and a low of 54.  No mention of the dreaded winds.  Saturday has a SLIGHT change of storms, percentage going down every day, and slight winds.  So far, no where near last year.  Everyone cross fingers. It looks like it should be a great weekend.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth

Steward, Elfsea Defender