[Ansteorra] Pennsic War 38 July 24 – August 9, 2009

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Sun Mar 29 15:26:46 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

Gulf Wars was fun...now it's time to start thinking about Pennsic.

Our Crown tournament is two weeks before Pennsic this year.  In
order that we will get enough land, even for last minute travelers,
please register under the "populace of Ansteorra"

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/prereg.html
On-line registration is open until June 15, 2009. Mailed-in forms must
arrive by May 15, 2009.

Please send me the following information:
your SCA name , legal name,  tent size (with ropes) tent type (modern or
period) and arrival date

If you are planning on going, and haven't done so already, please join
our yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ansteorra_Pennsic/

sincerely,
Seraphina