[Ansteorra] for Japanese personas...

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Mar 30 03:18:47 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:34:21PM -0500, zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
> I don't know if this would be of interest to anyone with a late period
> japanese persona, but...
>
> In the office I'm currently working in, there are several original woodcuts
> of the '47 Ronin' by Utagawa Kuniyoshi. I took some photos, and have them
> posted on my website. There's some amazing detail of textiles and armour in
> the woodcuts.
>
> Photos here: http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/ronin.htm

<Sasaki Yoshikazu resurfaces from the deep, dim past>

Very nice, Lady Z. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

Those look like some fairly hard-nosed folks.

Anyone here read enough Japanese to translate the text and willing to
post it on the list for us?

<Sasaki Yoshi re-enters lurk mode>

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO