[Ansteorra] Norman Medieval Fair - We Still Have Room For YOU!

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 18:47:07 PDT 2009

Right!

We are now into those final frantic hours before the Norman Medieval Fair and we wish to take this opportunity to extend one final invitation.

Fighters - We still have room for you on our Stellar List.

Dancer and Drummers - We still have room for you on the Big Stage.

Artisans - We still have room for you under one of our shaded Pavilions on Living History Lane.

Whether you can join us for just a part of one day, or for all 3 glorious days - WE STILL HAVE ROOM FOR YOU!

The Medieval Fair Task Force