[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwladians past and present

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 23:51:45 PDT 2009

I'm investigating the possibility of making a roll of arms of some sort
for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.  Among the questions I'm considering is
whether to try to include just the arms of everybody who's currently a
part of the Barony (the "snapshot of a moment" approach) or to try to
do some sort of historical overview (by including the arms of folks who
were once part of the barony but no longer live here).  To aid my
ruminations, I've begun to collect information.  Right now, I've got a
list of those who are listed in the kingdom OP as being associated with
Bryn Gwlad and all the people listed on the baronial website as having
gotten local awards in the past, with the registered devices or arms,
badges, and achievements of those who have them, as best I could
determine.  It's a start, but I warrant I'm missing more names than
I've got.

So, if you are or once were active in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, you
have registered armory, and you're not already on my list
<http://coblaith.net/Heraldry/BrynGwlad/>, or if you know of others who
meet these criteria, please e-mail me the relevant information.  I'd
also appreciate it if you could take a look at the lists of
unregistered names at the bottom of the page, and clue me in if you
recognize any of them as being a nickname or alternate name for someone
who's got a registered name, so I can look up the information on said
gentle's armory and achievements.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>