[Ansteorra] Food for Kings College June 13th in Bjornsborg

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Sat May 2 07:14:19 PDT 2009

Hello Ansteorra,

I am the kitchener for Kings College next month and would like to let you know my plans for the
day board I will be providing for all attendees... I intend to have the food out by at least
noon, possibly earlier and will keep it freshened until about 3pm to allow people to have plenty
of opportunity to get some lunch. Please remember to bring your feast gear with you :)

As I work up the specific recipes, the results will be posted on my wiki here:

http://wiki.budgardr.org/villagers/haraldr/kingscollege2009cooking

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the menu. Specific recipes and/or
ingredients will be linked as quickly as I can.

Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg

... Note that some posted links might have had the https:// format and that causes many browsers
to object to the wildcard certificate for the hosting system.