[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Baronials

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 20:50:09 PDT 2009

Bordermarch welcomes one and all to our Baronial Championships, May 9 in Winnie, Texas. Pray tell let all who hear this know that "we are not at the castle," but are much closer for many a Lord and Lady, Knight or Peer to come spend the day with us fighting, feasting and celebrating our new champions.

Event fee is minimal and includes a grand feast for all. We will have our Rapier, Chivalric and A&S competitions, classes, childrens activities and a hafla, plus we're just one hour from Houston!

This would be a great event to bring a friend or future SCA'er to.

Hoping to see you here, in Winnie, Saturday May 9 gates open at 7 am.  Site is dry.

Their Excellency's Santiago et Elisabeth
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch