[Ansteorra] Coastal Regional Chronicler opening ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 06:20:52 PDT 2009

Hello all.
Well my term as the Coastal Regional Chronicler is coming to an end in July.  If anyone is interested in holding this relatively easy position, please send your applications to the Kingdom Chronicler, Baron Kainin, and myself.  Emails will reach me at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net or chronicler at coastal.ansteorra.org.  Emails will reach Baron Kainin at chronicler at ansteorra.org.
Please consider the opportunity to serve your kingdom in this unique capacity.  It is not a hard job.
My thanks to all the Chroniclers in my region who have worked with me in these past 2 years.  I have had a blast.
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
called Lady Maria
Maria Buchanan
Coastal Regional Chronicler