[Ansteorra] History Question

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun May 3 08:01:15 PDT 2009

Hello
   I have added a page for Seamus and Karlanna to the history wiki.  If
features a Photograph of them by Caius Fabius that I found in the files
along with a release to use on the web page. (Thanks Caius)  The photo shows
them sitting on the Ansteorran Thrones, but I do not recognize the Crowns
that they are wearing.  The empty throne next to Karlanna has a brass plate
that MAY have a stag on in.  It's had to make out.  That might indicate that
the Crown of the Outlands was present at the event.
   Can anyone tell me what Crowns they are wearing, who's throne they are
sitting next to, and  which reign this is from?  The site is:

http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=13th_Crown

Here is a close
up<http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/images/a/ad/S%26K_Close_3.jpg>of
the Crowns.  Note: the file is 3.72 M

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan